I know you’re probably wondering how…
Well, it’s real.
Everyone in Nigeria is entitled to a house.
ABOUT ABEGYI HOUSING COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD
Abegyi Housing cooperative society is an organization with the mandate of making housing affordable to all Nigerians (Members).
Abegyi Housing is the first-ever Cooperative village in Nigeria.
It is a project of Abegyi Housing Cooperative Society Limited. The project comprises houses of different types, hospitals, Shopping malls, Business centers, Sports facilities, and Recreational areas.
You can get a house with a 60% discount and with a mortgage plan of up to 30years.
Plus Job opportunity for members.
As an Abegyi Housing cooperative, member, you are to contribute N1,000 naira monthly with a maximum contribution of 24,000 before picking or entitled to a house.
After taking possession of a house the repayment plan is;
- 2 bedrooms 7,000 monthly for a period of 30 years.
- 3 bedrooms N9,000 monthly for a period of 30 years.
- 3 bedroom duplex N28,000 monthly for a period of 30 years
- 5 bedroom duplex with swimming pool and boys quarters N156,000 monthly for a period of 30 years.
- 4 bedroom duplex with swimming pool and boys quarters N89,000 monthly.
HOW TO REGISTER
- LOG UNTO ABEGYI HOUSING WEBSITE: Abegyihousing.com
- CLICK ON MEMBERSHIP AREA AND CLICK ON MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION.
- IN MENTORS ID, TYPE THE ID OF THE PERSON WHO REFERRED YOU.
- FILL THE FORM
- CHECK THE SECURITY SPACE ( I AM NOT A ROBOT)
- CLICK ON SUBMIT
- MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
- WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION.
Or call this number 08106020562
Want to know about abegyi housing mission? You’re invited to the Abegyi Housing seminar where the president will talk about how to become a house owner by joining Abegyi Housing Cooperative Society.
Date: Sunday, October 21, 2018
Time. 2:30pm Prompt
Venue: Usiju Event Center Apollo Crescent, Along State Secretariat Road, Jos Plateau State.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Join the train of house owners Today!
For more inquiries visit: Abegyihousing.com or call 08106020562